Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Father's Day




We had a really fun father's day weekend! Friday, Nick and Ang and the Girls and Brandon came up and we went to the ski show, which was a lot of fun. Afterwards we went to the new playground and Gavin got to go on the swings and down the slide! Lauren liked the spritzer and Ellie couldn't get enough of the slide - it was a lot of fun! The girls even helped me give Gavin his bath and get him ready for bed - such good helpers! I was supposed to work all weekend, but I ended up getting put on call, so I got to spend Sunday afternoon with my dad. And FINALLY Gavin started crawling! It was pretty exciting to see - he just finally figured it out! Now of course he is all over the place, and starting to get much faster at it. Last night we went to St. Cloud to pick out Bryan's gifts - there was no way I was even going to attempt to pick out the golf club he wanted. After shopping we drove through St. Ben's - which was kind of fun - but sad at the same time. It made me want to go back to school! I'm counting down the days to this weekend - we get to go wedding dress shopping for Krista!!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

WHAT?!?!? He's crawling?!?!?! when were you going to tell me! ;) i can't wait to see him. all these pics are soooo cute!