Tuesday, September 18, 2007




We had a fun weekend spending time with our families. Gavin loved "driving" grandpa's boat! He was content forever playing in the boat - which was nice for us - we got a lot done without having to worry about him eating the rocks! We got to spend Sunday with Owen, what a treat, I can't believe how big he is getting! Gavin just wanted to touch him and give him kisses! We're currently battling the never ending ear infection, so hopefully he starts feeling better soon!

2 comments:

lauriestrey said...

Gavin - you look SO COOL in your Grandpa's boat. I can't wait until our Dad's take us fishing together (and golfing too!) We're going to have so much fun. I wish I lived closer so I could see you more - miss you!
love,
Owen

Krista said...

am i going to get my Gavin fix this weekend? I can't wait to see my 2 favorite nephews!!!
Miss you & Love You!
Auntie Krista