Monday, July 7, 2008






Finally some pictures from Krista and Shane's wedding June 14th! The wedding was so beautiful - and so was the bride!!! We had so much fun, and I wish we could do it again!!! As you can see, Gavin was the little ringbearer, and I have to admit he did pretty good all day long. It helped that he had a major crush on the flower girl Hannah, and just wanted to hold her hand anyway! After much coaching on how he was going to have to "walk" with hannah down the ailse, when the time came, he grabbed her hand and said "hannah - we walk!" and off they went. He even sat through church (thanks to the wonder of buzzlight year color books!) and then walked back out again. Thank you so much to Bryan's parents for helping so much with Gavin that night so we could enjoy the dance! I didn't take nearly enough pictures that night - which is complelty out of character for me. I wish I had some of Gavin on the dance floor - he was loving the music!!! We are excited to officially welcome Shane to the family!

No comments: