Monday, September 8, 2008

Cookie Day!!!!






Sunday I got really adventurous and decided to bake cookies with Gavin! It was a blast! He had so much fun dumping in the ingredients, cracking the eggs, stirring the batter, scooping the dough out - and of course taste testing everything - even the flour/soda/cinnamon mixture (which he was not a fan of!) When we got it all put together he ate a big finger full, and then goes "mmmmm, mom it's good!" so glad I got his approval. I wasn't sure how they were going to turn out - he ended up adding more flour when I wasn't looking and also spilling quite a bit of the dry ingredients on the floor. but they actually ended up tasting really good. I think both of us were covered in more flour than made it into the dough... but hey, we had a good time!

No comments: