Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the way to Gavin's heart...

The other day, I picked Gavin up from school and had to run to Target for some quick errands. I told him we were going to go to the store quick and this is the conversation that followed:

Gavin: They have treats at the store, right mommy?

Me: yes, they do Gavin, were you a good friend today?

Gavin: Yes, I was a very good friend, and a good listener too - does that make you happy mom?

Me: yes Gavin, that makes me happy.

Gavin: Skittles really make my heart happy mommy, because my heart is in my tummy!

He can be such a little devil sometimes, and then he goes and says the cutest things!

1 comment:

lauriestrey said...

Dear Gavin,
You are adorable and such a sweetheart. I miss you so much! Hopefully we can see you when your Mom and Dad go to Las Vegas. I'll talk to Nana and Papa about that ;)
love you!
Auntie Laurie