Friday, April 2, 2010


Wednesday night my two favorite boys took me out on a date to celebrate my passing the National Certification of Neonatal Nursing exam! We had a yummy meal at Apple Bees, then went to see "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3D - AMAZING! The movie was so cute, and funny and told a great story! Gavin absolutly loved it, he keeps asking me to go see it again. I can't wait to start having Tuesday night dates again with Gavin this summer while Bryan gets his weekly golf fix. Gav and I both love going to the movies, and he's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever got to take out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the exam!! You are an inspiration to me!

Smudges and Blips said...

Congrats dear! I know you have worked really hard for it! The unit is so lucky to have you!