Thursday, October 27, 2011

family pics






I've been having lots of issues uploading my posts to blogger, so hopefully this works! We had our family pictures done last week, and I'm so happy how they turned out! Gavin was such a ham, striking his own poses and making picture suggestions!
Now for some updated baby news... the little stinker has been causing me some discomfort! Last night I had to leave work early because I was cramping and contracting - seriously, though, I have some amazing coworkers - we really do take care of one another! I still didn't feel quite right this morning, so I called the clinic to be seen. When the Dr checked me, he said that my cervix is closed, but that it is thinning and shortened. He put me on modified bedrest just for the weekend, and then we will re-evaluate on monday. I'm hoping that a weekend of rest will help to settle things down and then I can go back to normal activity. I feel a lot better even today after just resting all day. I worry what long term bedrest would mean for Gavin - he kind of likes his mama to hang out with him! Tonight, after Bryan picked him up from school, he just crawled into bed with me to snuggle!I'm thankful for all of the support that we have - but really, don't worry yet - we are doing fine!

No comments: