Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ugh!

I'm just frustrated! I can't get my pictures downloaded on my computer! I know there are 60 pictures on my card, but the computer tells me there are 1300 and they are all from when Gavin was 1 - so I don't know how to fix that or get my pictures downloaded so I can finally update my blog! I have some new belly pics - we made it to 34 weeks today! I started bedrest this week for the next 3 weeks. The plan is to make it to 37 weeks, then resume activity as normal and see what happens. I only have 2 more of my progesterone shots left - I will be happy when that is over. 20 shots with a big needle in your bum is not what I call a good time. So for the next few weeks, me and my baby bump are just going to be hanging out doing nothing. We also celebrated our Christmas last weekend. We didn't have anything going on, and thought it would be nice to have a little celebration for the 3 of us. I'm looking forward to receiving my wine of the month from the membership Bryan gave me. Bryan has a new wedding band, and Gavin has been having a blast with his Wii! We had such a nice evening together! We are anxiously awaiting baby news from the Strey household! This morning as soon as Gavin got up, he told me I had to check to see if Auntie Laurie had her baby yet! We are all so excited! I'll have to keep working on my computer and hopefully I can figure it out soon. Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a great new year! We are definitly looking forward to the new and exciting things in store for us in 2012!

No comments: