Tuesday, July 31, 2012

getting ready!



I know it has been forever since I have blogged!  I need to get my pictures of Grady downloaded on my computer, so I can get them on here.  Looking back at those one month pics makes me realize how big my baby is getting!  And speaking of big, we are busy getting Gavin ready for Kindergarten!  I can't believe in just a few weeks, I am going to be sending my baby off on a bus to go to school all day!  Yesterday, Gavin and I spent the day planning his birthday party.  It took him forever to decide what he wanted the theme to be.  It was close between angry birds, star wars, mario and the avengers, but in the end, the super heros won out and we had a lot of fun picking out supplies for his party!  We have been having such a fun summer, but more on that later... now if I could only get those pictures downloaded... I'll try not to be such a stranger to this site!

No comments: