Saturday, March 28, 2009

mother nature....

I am so completly amazed by the absolute strength of mother nature - the Red River flooding is just amazing to me. I feel very privledged to have been a part of the evacuation/rescue of the MeritCare NICU. I was able to go to Fargo during the night and help out- I've never seen so much water in my entire life! I can't really explain the feeling that I had when we were going through town in the ambulance... it was sooo quiet - like a ghost town. My heart goes out to the families that had to evacuate their loved ones from the hospitals and nursing homes, and also for all those that have lost valuables to this terrible flooding. Lets all say some extra prayers tonight for the people living in Fargo and Moorhead - I hope those levys can hold back all that water!

No comments: