Thursday, November 12, 2009

updates

Things have been good here at the Wulf household. Gavin and I are feeling better, and I think we are finally back into a routine. I worked a lot this last week, so Gavin definitly felt that strain. He does great with me being gone one or two nights, but when it turns into three or four or six like this week, he gets really whiney and just wants his mama - oh what I would do to be able to be home with them every night.

Bryan went deer hunting last weekend and Gavin got to play with Owen and auntie Krista and of course Nana and Papa. From what I hear, they had a fabulous time, and left Nana's house a complete disaster! Bryan did get a buck, so he was pretty excited about that. Gavin had a hundred questions for Bryan about the deer - like: What is that? Where did you find it? Why isn't the trailer full? Can I touch it?

I had a sad night at work last night, so I spent a lot of today thinking about blessings and how quickly your life can change in just seconds. We can make all the plans in the world for the future, but I think I'm just going to live for today.

I'm really looking forward to my weekend retreat. Hopefully I can be productive and get some scrapbooking accomplished! I printed off 8 months worth of pictures - so I have plenty to work on! Bryan is looking forward to hanging out with his brothers and Gavin cannot stop talking about seeing Lauren and Ellie this weekend!

I've also been busy researching for our trip to Vegas in February!!! Bryan was AWESOME and waited for 3 and half hours for us to get tickets to see Garth Brooks while we are there!!! It's going to be a great way to celebrate Brandon and Bryan turning 30! Which, by the way, is not nearly as bad as I made it out to be! :o)

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend - I'll get pictures up later this week!

No comments: