Thursday, December 17, 2009

Preschool program

Gavin and his best friend, Lukey!










Tonight we had Gavin's very first Christmas program! His preschool teachers did such a great job putting it together! They all stood up front and sang 8 songs ... it was pretty adorable. Gavin was so excited that Lauren and Ellie and Angi surprised him and came to watch too! What really touched me though, was after all was done, Gavin's teacher stood up to talk, she got really choked up talking about the kids - it just reinforces how lucky we are to be able to drop Gavin off at a place where I know he is shown love and respect. His teacher, Tina, told me that when Gavin woke up from his nap today he said, "Tina, I LOVE coming to school!"

2 comments:

lauriestrey said...

He looks adorable. I wish we could have been there. I was thinking of him this afternoon. love you all and looking forward to our Christmas celebrations together!

The Wulfs said...

Gavin was so cute! We are so happy that we came to see him! Tell Gav that Lauren & Ellie didn't get ice skates...they wanted the $100 hockey skates ...they will have to settle for the used ones at the thrift store!!!