Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lauren's birthday!











For Lauren's birthday this year, she spent the night at our house and I took her to the spa to get a pedicure. It's such a fun thing for us to do together - I love it! Gavin loves having Lauren here and the two of them had so much fun together. We spent a lot of time outside, swimming in the little pool, having a water balloon fight and just chasing each other around! Ellie came and spent a few hours with us the next day too. The kids all went swimming - even Ellie with a make shift swim suit. She wore one of my tops and a pair of Gav's swim shorts! They each made their own individual pizzas that night too! I was TERRIBLE for the 4th of July - I didn't take ANY pictures! We had such a good time too! We spent most of the weekend on the beach in Spicer - and Lord knows I do not want sand in my camera! We watched the fireworks from the beach on the 4th - it was the perfect ending to a fabulous weekend!

No comments: