Thursday, July 29, 2010

RC


My parents totally spoil Gavin - and he knows how to get exactly what he wants. Not too long ago, Gavin and I were in Target, he went into the toy aisle and came out with a box bigger than him - he was soooooo excited that "MOM - TARGET HAS RC!" He just kept telling me how much he "NEEDED" him and that we couldn't leave without him. I continued to tell him no, but that RC would make a great birthday present - his reply? "Call Nana." So I did. I called home and dad answered, dad told him the same thing... that would make a great birthday present. Gavin was almost in tears and just kept telling him "Papa, I can't wait that long... he'll be gone - call nana." I called mom's cell phone and she happened to be in Willmar that day anyway. She met us outside Target and Gavin tells her "Nana.... come quick - they have RC!" Mom told him the same thing... Gavin that would make a great birthday present. So he sulked and pouted - but Nana had a popsicle for him that made everything ok. For the next few days all he could talk about was RC and how much he "needed" him. Gavin went to Nana and Papas that following Saturday and when I talked to him.... what did he tell me? "Mommy - I GOT RC!" He absolutly loves him and trys to make Buzz and Woody ride him like in Toy Story. Seriously... this kid is so spoiled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew this post was coming!! LOL!

PS Get rid of the creep that is invading your blog. I am fairly certain you can "evict" her!