Wednesday, March 16, 2011

tricky little guy!


I feel like all I do is work work work! I am ready for winter to be over any time now. We're starting to get little hints of Spring, but it is definitly not coming fast enough for me! I just have another funny little Gavin story to share!
Last Sunday, I watch Gav go into my bathroom, shut the door, flush the toliet and walk back out. Here was our conversation.
M: Gav, I didn't hear the water run... did you wash your hands?
G: What are you talking about?
M: Did you wash your hands after you went potty.
G: I didn't go potty.
M: Gavin... I just watched you go into the bathroom and heard you flush the toliet. Go wash your hands.
G: that must have been dad.
M: (silence...)
G: Mom, that was just your imagination.
He trys to get away with anything... little stinker.

No comments: