Sunday, October 19, 2008

He's a BIG boy!


Well, we decided to turn Gav's crib into a toddler bed yesterday, and last night was his first night in his big boy bed.... and he did amazing! He crawled up into bed and said his prayers then just laid down and went to sleep! I think Rigley loved being able to sleep with him too, instead of on the floor next to the crib! I heard Gavin get out of bed this morning saying "Hi Rigley, where's Mommmy?" Then he came walking into my room looking so big and so old! Why is he growing up so fast?

2 comments:

lauriestrey said...

oh! our Gavin is getting so big!! Give him a big kiss from me! I can't believe he's in a big boy bed...they do grow up way too fast.

Love you sweetie!
Auntie Laurie

Garett said...

Let me know how the big boy bed goes...if you have any visitors during the middle of the night!