Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cookies, Sleepovers and SNOW!!!!























Note that this is not a black eye, but Gavin's attempt at doing his own make-up!!!





We had so much fun last weekend being snowed in with our families! Saturday night we all got comfy and watched a movie and drank out of "fancy" glasses - some of us wine, others of us enjoyed milk! Lauren made a new friend in Drake and all the little ones got made over by Krista - I think Ellie thought that was pretty cool! Even Gavin joined in on the make over fun and helped do Krista's make up and got his nails done by Angi - pink and sparkly, which he is quite proud of! Sunday morning we had our annual cookie baking day - we made some pretty yummy treats this year! We were sad the weather prevented us from having the rest of my family there for the day - but the roads were just too bad to travel. Uncle Shane saved the day by fixing the gingerbread house - good thing he's so crafty! It once again turned out super cute - Lauren you did an AWESOME job! I love it as my table centerpiece - it makes me smile when I see it! My fridge got covered with art work made for me by Gavin, Lauren and Ellie - I just love it! The kids also enjoyed the snow - they did some sledding and made some snow angels. What a great way to spend a very snowy weekend!

1 comment:

lauriestrey said...

I'm so sad we weren't there :( I'm glad you guys had fun. We were thinking of you (p.s. love the photo of you guys with the wine!)