Thursday, April 16, 2009

{Quotes}

Gavin says the funniest things every day, so I thought I would share a few to brighten your day!

* when I got home from Mexico, it was the middle of the night, when G woke up that next morning, he had his eyes closed and says "hey daddy.... (then opened his eyes and saw me there) HEY! you not daddy.... you MOMMY!!!!"

* yesterday as I was getting ready to go to work, he says " hey mommy, you going to work to see your friends?"

* last night, he kept calling me "mommycita" when I was leaving, I said adios amigos to which he goes "I'm Diego! Adios Dora!"

* Bryan said he was getting pretty sleepy last night watching Tigger and Pooh - Gavin told Bryan it was time for bed, then turned to the tv and said "good night super slueths!"

* Gav really wanted to stay home with me the other day, so I told him that he could stay with mommy if he would take a nap in the afternoon - his simple reply? "DEAL!!"

1 comment:

lauriestrey said...

he is SOOO cute! love that little boy so much. Please give him a hug from me!

miss you guys!
Laur