Tuesday, February 16, 2010

happy 30th to one amazing guy...







Today is Bryan's birthday - and we are so thankful that we were all here together today. Gavin and I surprised him by showing up at work with balloons and cupcakes for his office - Gavin loves to go to daddy's work, so he thought it was great! Bryan surprised us by taking the afternoon off, so we could all be home together! Brandon and Sara joined us for a very nice dinner and some delicious ice cream cake! We had such a great day together and I hope that Bryan knows how much he is loved and appreciated. He has such an amazing way of making us feel loved and special. He always gives and never complains, and he really knows how to make everyone around him smile. I feel so blessed that he picked me to be his wife and I hope I succeeded in making his day feel very special. We celebrated their birthday in Vegas over the weekend and had SO MUCH FUN! Happy Birthday hunny - here's to many many many more- we love you so much!!!

No comments: