Wednesday, August 5, 2009

another Tuesday night date....

I'm kind of starting to like mine and Gav's Tuesday night dates. Last night we went to Pizza Hut and had cheese pizza - yum - then went to see G-Force at the "big movie theatre!" I wasn't sure how he would do with the 3-D movie, but he loved it! He even left his glasses on through all of the previews and most of the movie. It was the first time I had seen an entire movie in 3-D - it was actually really cool. I have lots of pictures to post from our trip to Duluth last weekend - we had a great time! I'll try and do that sometime today - I have LOTS to do to get ready for Gavin and Owen's b-day party this weekend!
on a side note: gav and I are doing puzzles this morning (which is his latest obsession - he wants to put puzzles together all the time!) but he just asked me if I would go and get his OJ for him - I told him he could reach it - and his reply with a sigh was "no mom, I'm just too busy right now!"

No comments: