Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To Infinity.... and Beyond!



Gavin is obsessed with his halloween costume! He insists on wearing it around the house and outside to play. Our neighbor came over last night to bring us some veggies from her garden (so yummy!) and of course, Gavin had his Buzz outfit on - it didn't even phase her - she thought it was great! He aslo wanted us to refer to him as "Buzz" last night during supper - then when he took off the outfit, he told me, "ok mom - now I'm Gavin, you can call me Gavin now!" I think it may just be the best $11 I've ever spent!

2 comments:

Smudges and Blips said...

How adorable! And you didn't even tally into that $11 all the laughs it's bringing you and Bry! Judging by the pic there has got to be a few.

lauriestrey said...

This made me laugh out loud! He is SO adorable! I think it would have been worth $111 :)

Can't wait to see you guys next Sunday!! We promise to try not to have TOOOO much fun before you get there. love you!