Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our Duluth Vacation


























Last weekend, Bryan, Brandon, Sara and I drove to Duluth to spend the weekend together! It was so nice to have Sara as our private tour guide - I know things would not have gone nearly as smooth if Bryan and I had to navigate around that city alone! It was really beautiful, I can see why Sara loved living there. It was, however, a little too cold for me! I can't imagine driving those roads in the winter time. coming home on Sunday, there was almost a 30 degree difference in temperature between Duluth and Willmar! We visited Gooseberry Falls, Split Rock Lighthouse, and the Glensheen Mansion. It was really nice to have a weekend away and to spend some time with Bryan. Gavin had a blast all weekend as well! Krista picked him up on Saturday morning and took him to the zoo with her and Shane and Hannah and Laurie and Eric and Owen. Then he got to go to Laurie and Erics house and help celebrate Owen's golden birthday!

No comments: